Bike, Hike or Just Change Your View – Explore Gainesville and Alachua County’s Bountiful Outdoor Open Spaces
Home to the Gators, Gainesville is also a top destination for tournaments and events of all kinds!
Locally-sourced. Innovative. Delectable. Unique. Explore all of the incredible restaurants in Alachua County.
Alachua County is home to a diverse and exciting range of arts and cultural opportunities.
There’s always something fun to do! Check out this calendar of events.
With an ever-growing urban center surrounded by quintessentially Southern small towns, you will find so much to explore, discover and learn in Alachua County.
- Fun 4 Gator Kids – for kid and family friendly activities
- Gator Football – Traditions to know before you go
This guide provides information about Gainesville and the surrounding communities, education, culture, dining, and more!
Check out the Florida Gators website for sports news, tickets, and schedules.
- Track and Field
- Magic (NBA)
- Orlando City (MLS/soccer)
- Orlando Pride (Women’s soccer)
- Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Orlando Solar Bears (ECH/hockey)