How do I register for these courses?
(uses Gatorlink username and password)
- Log on to ONE.UF to access the Schedule of Courses to plan for your registration as well as accessing the registration system.
- If you are prevented from registering, ensure you have no holds on your record by looking at Registration Holds.
- Once registered, save a copy of your schedule.
- For more information or assistance with registration contact the UF Registrar at 352-392-1374
Registration for MDU 4004 is by invitation/application only. Upon the completion of MDU4003 with satisfactory performance (grade of “A” and professionalism), students are invited to apply for permission to take MDU 4004. If an application is approved, the student may ask the College of Medicine to enroll them in MDU 4004 during the term of their choice. This thorough screening process is required to protect patients of UF/Shands.
Do these courses have any meeting days or time?
No, the courses are completely web based and do not ever meet in a classroom. Also, all course materials are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, meaning you can view video lectures and complete assignments at any time. Assignments are usually due, however, in weekly segments.
How do I begin work on these courses?
Log onto UF’s E-Learning course server on the start date of the course with your gatorlink username and password at: http://lss.at.ufl.edu/
What do I need on my computer to take these courses?
- Download and install the latest REAL Media Player and Windows Media Player.
- Obtain the free downloads of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Viewers and Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Disable all pop-up blockers.