Grand Rounds Lectures
**Schedule of CME lectures subject to change.
We offer online lectures for CME credit, click Online Presentations above.
Our department regularly sponsors Grand Rounds presentations which can be watched LIVE on the UF Campus or via the internet for CME credit.
We offer CEU credits for-LCSW, LMHC, LMFT licensed ONLY IN FLORIDA, by request, participants from other states can receive a certificate.
World-renowned experts are invited to address a wide spectrum of specialties and sub-specialties and often introduce new and interesting developments.
The objective of the program is to update physicians and health-care personnel on developing trends and techniques in medicine.
When? Watch on your lunch hour…
Fridays from 12:00p.m. – 1:00p.m.(Eastern Standard Time)
University of Florida DeWeese Auditorium, McKnight Brain Institute (LG-101A),
1149 South Newell Drive, Gainesville, Florida
AND LIVE via webcast
- Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This program has been approved for 1.0 clinical hour of continuing education for clinical social workers, mental health counselors and marriage and family therapists by Shands at the University of Florida, Patient and Family Resources, BAP-7. CEU credits for-LCSW, LMHC, LMFT licensed ONLY IN FLORIDA. Certification of completion provided to all participants regardless of state.
- Contact CME Administrator Britany Griffin email@example.com or FAX: 352-594-1818
- You MUST have your license number and UFID or email address on your attendance sheet to receive credit. Please print name legibly; if your information cannot be read, you will NOT receive credit.
- *Note all CME forms must be received by 5:00pm on the day of the lecture by fax or email.