|Level||Annual Salary||Biweekly rate|
- Comprehensive Group Health Plan – Residents are thrilled about this benefit as it provides each resident excellent Health Care Coverage with a FREE premium. An even greater advantage is that the spouse and/or children of any resident with family receives a FREE premium as well!!
- Gator Dental Care – The UF College of Dentistry provides a reduced Dental Care plan for House Staff in the UF Resident’s Priority Program.
- Baby Gator Child Development Center at Newell Drive is a popular resource among faculty and residents at UF. It was established as a partnership with the Colleges of Medicine and Public Health and Health Professions. Faculty and House Staff with children ages 6 weeks to five years of age are eligible for a tuition subsidy of $250.00 per month per child.
- Book Allowance– Residents have the opportunity of receiving a $200 book allowance each year, which can be used for the purchase of educational books or journals.
- Travel– Opportunity for educational conferences and presentations is available. Upon approval, residents can receive $400 in travel reimbursement.
- Moonlighting- Many residents are thrilled and excited with the opportunity to bring in additional pay during residency through moonlighting! PGY 3 and 4 residents have the opportunity to moonlight per approval of Graduate Education Committee and a Florida Medical License. Moonlighting is internal at our Shands at Vista Site.