The Requirements for the UF Department of Psychiatry Residency Program are as follows:
- USMLE/ COMLEX: Interviews are rarely granted to candidates who have had more than one unsuccessful attempt for Steps 1 and 2 or for COMLEX-USA Level 1 and 2.
- 1 year Clinical Experience in the US (this is a mandatory requirement).
- Eligible for a J-1 Visa.
- Applicants should be less than 2 years outside of graduation from medical school.
- We do not offer observerships.
- All applications must be received through ERAS.
Thank you and best of luck as you seek to find your perfect match…it may be here.
Please take a minute to read a message from our program director and thank you for visiting!