- Guzick, A.G., Cooke, D.L., Gage, N., & McNamara, J.P.M. (in press). CBT-plus: A systematic review and meta–analysis of cognitive-behavioral therapy augmentation strategies for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders.
- Reid, A. M., Guzick, A. G., Balkhi, A. M., McBride, M., Geffken, G. R., & McNamara, J. P. H. (2017). The Progressive Cascading Model improves exposure delivery in trainee therapists learning exposure therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Training and Education in Professional Psychology. Advance online publication. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/tep0000159
- Reid, A.M., Bolshakova, M.I., Guzick, A.G., Fernandez, A.G., Striley, C.W., Geffken, G.R., McNamara, J.P.H. (2017). Common barriers to the dissemination of exposure therapy for youth with anxiety disorders. Community Mental Health Journal, 53(4), 432-437.
- Guzick, A.G., McNamara, J.P.H., Reid, A.M., Balkhi, A.M., Storch, E.A., Murphy, T.K., Goodman, W.K, Bussing, R., & Geffken, G.R. (2017) The link between ADHD-like inattention and obsessions and compulsions during the treatment of youth with OCD. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders, 12, 1-8.
- McCarty, R.J., Guzick, A.G., Swan, L.K., & McNamara, J.P.H. (2017). Stigma and recognition of different types of symptoms in OCD. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders, 12, 64-70.
- Reid, A.M., Guzick, A.G., Gernand, A., & Olsen, B. (2016). Intensive cognitive-behavioral therapy for comorbid misophonic and obsessive-compulsive symptoms: A systematic case study. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders, 10, 1-9.