Apply to Psychology Postdoc
We are delighted that you are interested in our program. Please direct any questions regarding our procedures to the program director and program coordinator whose contact information is provided below.
For the Academic Year 2024-2025, we are recruiting for 6 postdoctoral positions.
Dates and Deadlines:
- We encourage you to apply before December 1st although we will continue to receive applications through December.
- Interviews are conducted in January and February via zoom or in person based on interviewee preference.
- We participate in the AAPIC Universal Notification Day (which occurs in late February). As per AAPIC postdoctoral selection standards, please notify us immediately if you receive an offer from another program. We are able to make counter offers before the Universal Notification Day.
- A doctoral degree from an APA- or CPA-accredited program in Clinical, School, or Counseling Psychology, or expected graduation from such a program before September 3rd 2024.
- An APA- or CPA-accredited internship, or submission of an Internship verification form with the application.
- A cover letter specifying which track you are applying to (OCD and Anxiety Disorders, Autism Spectrum Assessment and Intervention, or Childhood Behavior Management).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Graduate transcripts (unofficial are acceptable)
- Three letters of recommendation
- A letter from the graduate program demonstrating that you are expected to receive your doctorate prior to September 3rd 2024 (not required if already graduated with a PhD or PsyD)