Searching for Funding
- Foundation Center Foundation Finder
- A tool for looking up key information on all US Foundations, including funding opportunities.
- Provides a unified site for interaction between grant applicants and the U.S. Federal agencies that manage grant funds.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Federal agency charged with improving the quality and availability of prevention, treatment, and rehabilitative services to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities.
- Newton’s List
- A tool for funders and grant seekers interested in collaborative international research.
- University of Florida Internal Competitive Funding
- University of Florida CTSI Pilot Projects
- University of Florida Opportunities Manager
- Community of Science (COS) Pivot
- A searchable funding opportunities and expertise database. It is available to all UF faculty, staff and students. You may register for free to create your own personalized search and alerts.
Need Additional Help?
- Request a Funding Search through the UF Division of Research Program Development