Prospective graduate students:
Dr. Nixon is able to accept students applying through the following areas:
- Department of Psychology: Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience
Link to website: https://psych.ufl.edu/behavioral-and-cognitive-neuroscience/graduate-information/
- College of Medicine: Interdisciplinary Program in Biomedical Sciences
Link to website: https://neuroscience.ufl.edu/education/interdisciplinary-program-idp/
- Experience with human subjects research, particularly with treatment populations
- Advanced knowledge of research methodology and design
- Advanced knowledge of statistics
- Experience with Matlab, SAS, and E-Prime
- Motivation to learn necessary skills on the fly
Undergraduate research assistants:
Interested in human subjects research in addiction, alcohol, and/or nicotine? Looking for a way to gain that research credit?
Our lab is constantly accepting undergraduate research assistants to aid in the day to day functioning of our lab. You will be expected to code and input research data from various studies as well as assist with running subjects. Email us at email@example.com for more information.