- Download instructions on how to register as a NON UF participant
- Download instructions on how to register as a UF participant
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- Lectures are time sensitive from the date posted and will remain on site for credit for one year.
*If you have already viewed and received CME credit for this lecture you cannot receive additional credit for viewing again.
*If you are having an issue with registering, please contact the UF CME office at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRC Grand Rounds