- Complete a Non-Degree application at: https://registrar.ufl.edu/registration/visiting-students
Note 1: In the “Non-degree Course Request” section of the non-degree application, make the following selections:
- Select “Standard Non-degree” from the dropdown box.
- Select “College of Medicine” from the dropdown box
- Select “Summer A/C” from the dropdown box.
- In the “Course Information” section, enter “MDU” in the “Prefix” column from the dropdown box and enter the appropriate four-digit course number, such as 4850 or 4003 in the “ Course Number” column.
Note 2: You can request registration for more than one course using the same form.
Note 3: It is best to complete this form at least two weeks before the regular registration deadline, to allow time for processing. See regular registration deadlines at: https://catalog.ufl.edu/UGRD/dates-deadlines/
- As soon as you complete Step 1, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “NON-Degree STUDENT REQUEST” to notify the department that you have completed the non-degree application.
- You will receive an email from the Office of the University Registrar, follow the instructions in the email for tuition and fee payment, registration, ID creation and Gatorlink account setup.
- On the first day of class, log on to E-learning at http://lss.at.ufl.edu
- Estimate your Tuition and Fees using information on this page: http://www.fa.ufl.edu/bursar/current-students/
- For more information on nondegree registration, visit https://registrar.ufl.edu/registration/visiting-students or call the UF Registrar at 352-392-1374.