**Schedule of all CME lectures subject to change. Click the title of the presentation to view.
Understanding the Cognitive Distortions of the Egoic Mind Most Responsible for Triggering a Return to Substance Use, and the Spiritual Principles & Practices that Restore Sobriety, Prevent Relapse, and Establish a Recovery Lifestyle
June 8, 2022
Jamie Smolen, MD
Department of Psychiatry, Division of Addiction Medicine
Associate Director, Florida Recovery Center
Director, Dual Diagnosis Treatment Program
We offer online lectures for CME credit, click Enduring CME Presentations.
Our University of Florida Addiction Faculty are invited to address a variety of Addiction specialties and sub-specialties and often introduce new and interesting developments.
The objective of the program is to update physicians and healthcare personnel on developing trends and techniques in addiction medicine.
When? Watch on your lunch hour…
FRC Wednesdays at Noon: Addiction Medicine CME Presentations takes place on scheduled Wednesdays from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) via live webcast.
We offer CEU credits for-LCSW, LMHC, LMFT licensed ONLY IN FLORIDA, by request, participants from other states can receive a certificate.
- Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This program has been approved for 1.0 clinical hour of continuing education for clinical social workers, mental health counselors and marriage and family therapists by Shands at the University of Florida, Patient and Family Resources, BAP-7. CEU credits for-LCSW, LMHC, LMFT licensed ONLY IN FLORIDA. Certification of completion provided to all participants regardless of state.
- Contact Britany Ratliff email@example.com or FAX: 352-265-1818
- You MUST have your license number and UFID or email address on your attendance sheet to receive credit. Please print name legibly; if your information cannot be read, you will NOT receive credit.
- *Note all CME forms must be received by 5:00pm on the day of the lecture by fax or email.