**Schedule of all CME lectures subject to change. Click the title of the presentation to view.
Beginning Fall 2023, every Friday will feature a type of Grand Rounds presentation: traditional, case conference, or research seminar for CME credit. Addiction Medicine Conferences will be incorporated into these presentations and recordings of them will be shown on Wednesdays at FRC at the administration’s discretion.
Please check below or on the Enduring CME Presentations page to access these recordings.
Addiction Medicine Case Conference Grand Rounds
Friday, September 29, 2023
Kent Mathias, M.D.
Department of Psychiatry
Division of Addiction Medicine
In-person at the Florida Recovery Center, Auditorium 1
Virtual Presentation via Livestream – use link in title above
*This presentation will be shown LIVE Friday, September 29, 2023. A recording of it will be shown for a Wednesday Addiction Medicine Conference at the discretion of FRC administration.
We offer online lectures for CME credit, click Enduring CME Presentations.
Our University of Florida Addiction Faculty are invited to address a variety of Addiction specialties and sub-specialties and often introduce new and interesting developments.
The objective of the program is to update physicians and healthcare personnel on developing trends and techniques in addiction medicine.
When? Watch on your lunch hour…
FRC Wednesdays at Noon: Addiction Medicine CME Presentations takes place on scheduled Wednesdays from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) via live webcast.
We offer CEU credits for-LCSW, LMHC, LMFT licensed ONLY IN FLORIDA, by request, participants from other states can receive a certificate.
- Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This program has been approved for 1.0 clinical hour of continuing education for clinical social workers, mental health counselors and marriage and family therapists by Shands at the University of Florida, Patient and Family Resources, BAP-7. CEU credits for-LCSW, LMHC, LMFT licensed ONLY IN FLORIDA. Certification of completion provided to all participants regardless of state.
- Contact Britany Ratliff email@example.com or FAX: 352-265-1818
- You MUST have your license number and UFID or email address on your attendance sheet to receive credit. Please print name legibly; if your information cannot be read, you will NOT receive credit.
- *Note all CME forms must be received by 5:00pm on the day of the lecture by fax or email.