Three of our residents competed in the National APA MindGames competition this year. Team captain, Gerald Richardson, MD; Nadia Cacodcar, MD and Mike Lin, MD, coached by Srinath Gopinath, MBBS placed 6th out of 129 teams nationally.
This national residency team competition is a fun way for residents to test their knowledge of patient care, medical knowledge, and psychiatric history. The top three highest-scoring teams will compete in the national live competition on June 8th.
Top Ten Teams:
- Cooper University Hospital/AtlantiCare Health System
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
- UCF Psychiatry-Orlando
- Henry Ford Health System
- University of Florida
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Philadelphia
- Harlem Hospital
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services & Michigan State University College of Human Medicine