Peaceful Paths Make a Dif-FUR-ence Walk May 29th-31st
A secret benefactor has purchased 12 shirts, sizes XS-XL, for the Peaceful Paths Make A Dif-FUR-ence walk as an opportunity for psychiatry faculty, residents, fellows, and staff to participate in this event.
We want to see all you fur baby parents in one of these shirts, participating in the six feet walk to benefit Peaceful Paths!
To claim one of the 12 shirts email Priscilla at email@example.com for a chance to enter.
If you are selected you:
- Must be a Department of Psychiatry faculty, resident, fellow, or staff member
- Wear your shirt and walk your pet the weekend of May 29-31
- Take a selfie or photo of you in your shirt with your pet
- Send your photo to Priscilla at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re feeling like extra credit you can host a Facebook fundraiser
Feeling competitive? There are PRIZES! Check out the categories here: https://www.peacefulpaths.org/six-feet-walk
What is the Six Feet Walk?
A virtual fundraiser where you and your furry friend take a walk in support of Peaceful Paths and show your stance against intimate partner violence.
Where will the walk be held?
You pick the location! You can walk in your neighborhood, around a park, on a trail, on the beach (if yours is open), on a track—get creative just remember the six-foot rule!
When is the Walk?
May 29-31, One of the benefits of virtual is flexibility! You get to pick the time over the weekend that works with your schedule. Hopefully, by that time, some of you will be participating from your favorite beach!