UF Child Psychiatry Faculty and Fellows traveled to Chicago for the 66th Annual American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) Meeting.
Some highlights from the conference:
- Drs. Mariam Rahmani and Michael Shapiro were recognized as Distinguished Fellows of AACAP
- Dr. Faryal Mallick displayed her photographs at the AACAP Helen Beiser, MD Art Show
- Drs. Mallick and Morrissey were selected as AACAP education outreach program award winners
- Dr. Michael Shapiro presented “Clinical Case Conference 14: It Could Happen to You: Tough Cases Seen Through a Clinic and Ethical Lens”
- Dr. Sarah Andrews presented her poster “Implementing Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) in a Child Psychiatry Division and Outpatient Service
View photos from the conference in the gallery below!