Wednesday, February 6th, Interim Dean, Joseph A. Tyndall, MD announced the 2019 Superior Accomplishment Award Winners.
Among those recognized was department of psychiatry Administrative Support Assistant II, Monica Brook. Monica provides administrative support to the Division of Psychology. She will now be considered for the university-level awards.
An awards luncheon is scheduled to honor the winners, as well as their nominators and supervisors in March.
Congratulations to Monica and the other College of Medicine Winners!
- Monica Brook, Department of Psychiatry
- Carol Fulger, Department of Pathology, Laboratory Medicine and Immunology
- Stephanie Grabbe, Department of Medicine
- Amy Gunnett, RN, Department of Anesthesiology
- Nancy Hendee, Department of Pathology, Laboratory Medicine and Immunology
- Dawn McHugh, Department of Anesthesiology
- Emilee Rice, Department of Community Health & Family Medicine
- Brittany Schleissing, Department of Pathology, Laboratory Medicine and Immunology
- Rita Singletary, Student Affairs
- Drew Walker, Department of Pediatrics
Division 5 Community Service Award
- Colleen Kearney, Department of Anesthesiology