Thank you to everyone that contributed to the Raising Hope at Work Campaign. We were this year’s Champions of Hope, taking the number one spot for most funds raised, coming in at $18,301.95!
Whether you contributed individually or as part of the many department wide activities that took place throughout the campaign, we could not have done this without you!
- We had a great turn out at Talent Night at the UF Health Springhill Clinic.
- Stand Up Comedy by Dr. Nainaparampil
- Roastees: Drs. Fernandes, Holbert, Shapiro, and Suryadevara
- Karaoke by: Drs. Bussing, Hobbs, Khan, and Priscilla Spence
- Fun and games provided by Dr. Andrews
- Delicious desserts by Dr. Nallapulla’s family
- The Fiscal Office did a great job selling popsicles at the 1329 Building and at Talent Night.
- Thanks to the Adult Psychiatry Clinic for their candy sale!