- 80 or above on Steps 1 and 2 – Interviews are rarely granted to candidates who have had unsuccessful attempts for either Step I or Step II of the USMLE.
- 1 year Clinical Experience in the US (this is a mandatory requirement).
- Eligible for a J-1 Visa.
- The year of graduation is not a requirement, but interviews are rarely granted to an applicant who is more than two years outside of graduation from medical school.
- We do not offer observer-ships at this time.
- All applications must be received through ERAS.
Thank you and best of luck as you seek to find your perfect match…it may be here.