- Inpatient Service: 4 months; 80% . This service is provided in the Child and Adolescent Unit of UF Health Shands Psychiatric Hospital, a 15-bed inpatient facility equipped with all the essentials required for the comprehensive acute psychiatric care of children and adolescents between the ages of 9 to 17.
- Outpatient Service: During the 4 months of Inpatient Service: 10%. Otherwise, 80-90%. This service is provided in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic at Springhill, which provides outpatient psychiatric care to a large and diverse population ranging in age from 2 to 17 years.
- Comprehensive Autism Program: 8 months; 10%. This is an intensive outpatient evaluation and treatment program at Shands at UF, specially designed for children and adolescents with Pervasive Developmental Disorders and other developmental disabilities.
- Consultation and Liaison Service: 3 months; 10%. This service provides psychiatric consultations to the pediatric inpatient services and the pediatric emergency department at UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital.
- Pediatric Neurology Service: 1 month; 10%. This service is offered by the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neurology at UF Health Shands.
- School Consultations Service: Exposure. This service is rendered to Levy County School District schools.
During the second year, the fellows have as home base their outpatient offices at Springhill. They spend the below designated amounts of time at these various clinical sites:
- Community Mental Health Clinics: 12 months; 20%. Our program has partnered with community providers like Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Camelot Community Care, and Sinfonia Family Services of Florida to serve a diverse population of youth.
- Specialty Outpatient Clinics: Exposure and elective. These clinics include the Tourettes Clinic, OCD Clinic, LGBTQ Adolescent/Gender Dysphoria Clinic and Comprehensive Autism Program.
- Consultation Lisaison Service: 3 months; 10%, if not completed in the first year.
- Telepsychiatry: Under development
- Elective: 1 month equivalent