- Inpatient Service: 4 months; 70% . This service is provided in the Child and Adolescent Unit of Shands Vista, a 15-bed inpatient facility equipped with all the essentials required for the comprehensive acute psychiatric care of children and adolescents between the ages of 9 to 17.
- Outpatient Service: During the 4 months of Inpatient Service: 20%. Otherwise, 60-70%. This service is provided in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Outpatient Clinic at Springhill, which provides outpatient psychiatric care to a large and diverse population ranging in age from 2 to 17 years.
- Comprehensive Autism Program: 8 months; 10%. This is an intensive outpatient evaluation and treatment program at Shands at UF, specially designed for children and adolescents with Pervasive Developmental Disorders and other developmental disabilities.
- Consultation and Liaison Service: Exposure. This service provides psychiatric consultations to the pediatric inpatient services at Shands Children’s Hospital and the Springhill Emergency Department.
- Pediatric Neurology Service: 1 month; 10%. This service is offered by the Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neurology at Shands at UF.
- School Consultations Service: Exposure. This service is rendered to Levy County School District schools.
During the second year, the fellows have as home base their outpatient offices at Springhill. They spend the below designated amounts of time at these various clinical sites:
- Meridian Behavioral Healthcare Clinic: 12 months; 20%. This community mental health clinic in Gainesville, serves a diverse population of youths.
- Specialty Outpatient Clinics: 4 months; 10% each clinic during outpatient time. These clinics include the Tourettes Clinic and Comprehensive Autism Program.
- Student Mental Health at the Counseling and Wellness Center: 12 months; 20%. This gives the fellows exposure to the undergraduate student population.