Non UF Students
- Fill out the Non UF Student Application
- E-mail completed form, along with any residency documentation that may be required, to Amy Poirier at email@example.com
- The application will be sent to the college for approval then forwarded to the Registrar’s Office for processing and approval.
- The student will receive an e-mail from the Registrar’s Office describing how to set up their UFID and a Gatorlink account.
- When registration fees are paid by the deadline, students can log onto ISIS http://www.isis.ufl.edu/ and register for our courses.
- Non-degree students can only register at the end of late registration. For summer A and C, this date is May 14-15.
- Approximate cost for an undergraduate summer course for a non-degree student is $188.55/credit hour
- Approximate cost for an undergraduate summer course, non-degree student who is a non-Resident: $931.12/credit hour
- Students are allowed to register for as many courses as the college allows
For more information visit the non-degree website at http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/currents/nondegree.html and refer to “Visiting/Transient Students” or call the UF Registrar at 352-392-1374.
Fee Calculation for Courses: http://fa.ufl.edu/ufs/cashiers/feecalc.asp