Non UF Students
1. Complete a non-UF Student Registration Request at:
1. Note 1: In the “Program Information” section, select “THE COLLEGE OF MEDICINE” from the dropdown box.
2. Note 2: In the “Course Information” section, enter “MDU” in the “Prefix” column and enter the appropriate four-digit course number, such as 4850 or 4003 in the “Number” column.
3. Note 3: You can request registration for more than one course using the same form.
4. Note 4: It is best to complete this form at least two weeks before the regular registration deadline, to allow time for processing. See regular registration deadlines at https://catalog.ufl.edu/ugrad/current/Pages/dates-and-deadlines.aspx
2. As soon as you complete Step 1, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line
“NON-UF STUDENT REQUEST”
- You will receive an email from the Office of the University Registrar … follow the instructions in the email for tuition and fee payment, registration, ID creation and Gatorlink account setup.
- On the first day of class, log on to E-learning at http://lss.at.ufl.edu
· Estimate your Tuition and Fees using information on this page: http://www.fa.ufl.edu/bursar/current-students/
· For more information on nondegree registration, visit http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/currents/nondegree.html or call the UF Registrar at 352-392-1374.