Medical Education Courses MEL 4600 – The Diseases of Eating
The course focuses on anorexia, bulimia and obesity and emphasizes societal issues associated with these disorders. Written assignments are opinion-based, encouraging the student to think about these disorders on a broad scale. This course is 100% online.
- 100% online-you DO NOT need to be in Gainesville to register or to take the class
- National experts as instructors
- Open book quizzes and papers
- Discussion debates with other students
- Emphasis on broad topics and societal impacts, NOT the memorization of facts
- Click here for more information on this course